The Ultimate Dog !
Our high Quality standards bring you the TOP bloodlines in the WORLD !
Food and Vitamin Info & Order Page
(There is a LOT of information on this page, make sure you scroll all the way down to take full advantage of the information here)
We believe Health and nutrition is KEY to a healthy dog. We have seen the difference these products have made in our own pets. We believe in these products so much that we offer a 26 month Health Guarantee. Your new puppy deserves the best available balanced nutrition and thanks to MVP K9 Supplements, NuVet, NuJoint and Flint River Ranch we can provide it to them in a simple easy to feed formula. These products are all backed by a money back guarantee !
You can place your orders online by clicking above or call
Flint River Ranch 1-800-354-6858 Be sure to give them Your Breeders CODE # 123120
By ordering using our code you will receive (up to 50% off) on NuVet Products as compared to what you would pay at your veterinarian's office. You can take advantage of additional 15% savings by using "auto ship" program for your NuVet or Flint River Ranch products.
NuVet and Flint River Ranch products are only available via the Company, Veterinarians, and/or Breeders.
NuVet is part of your Health Guarantee and must be fed through 2 years of age. We also reccomend using NuJoint as a preventative product. Once you place your order using our breeder code we will be able to track your purchases so you don't have to bother keeping all the records.
NuVet Plus -- superior Immune boosting vitamin supplement
Major considerations in formulating NuVet Plus™ were the human grade quality of ingredients and their nutritional values, as well as the bio digestibility and utilization into the cellular framework. We also considered the chemicals and toxins that find their way into our animals' food. NuVet Plus™ was formulated to combat these harmful pollutants. NuVet Labs™ has designed a cutting edge formula that we believe will help increase your pets longevity and quality of life. Our scientists performed extensive research and experiments with a variety of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and herbs, until they created NuVet Plus™, which provides a powerful synergistic defense against the harm caused by free radicals.
As Always NuVet offers a money-back guarantee if any customer is not happy with the results received from using NuVet or NuJoint .
NuVet Plus™ for Canines and Felines Ingredient List:
NuJoint Plus™ is a natural anti-inflammatory hip and joint therapy formulated with the finest pharmaceutical, human grade ingredients. Major considerations in formulating NuJoint Plus™ were the pharmaceutical grade quality of ingredients and their healing values, as well as the bio-digestability and utilization into the cellular framework. NuJoint Plus™ has been formulated by leading Veterinarians and Scientist to contain precise percentages of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and Vitamin C which will help to quickly and effectively reverse and heal the devastating effects of osteoarthritis.
NuVet Labs™ has designed this cutting edge formula that we believe will help increase your pets longevity and quality of life. Scientists performed extensive research and experiments with the ingredients in NuJoint Plus™, finding the most powerful synergistic defense against the harm caused by osteoarthritis.
Utilizing NuJoint Plus as a preventative --- our dogs don't experience "growing pains" aka Pano that is so common in large growing dogs!
Panosteitis aka Pano: Limping can be caused by several problems associated with bones and bone growth. The most common is panosteitis (pano). This is also referred to as growing pains and wandering leg lameness. Pano is characterized by shifting leg lameness; one leg will heal, then another may be affected. There are no long-term ill-effects from Pano it is associated with growing large breed dogs and usually occurs in dogs 5 to 12 months of age.
The best thing you can do for your puppy:Choose a high quality natural dog food, which does not have too much calcium, nor too high a percentage of protein. Recent studies show that the balance of calcium and phosphorus is the most important dietary consideration for a growing puppy followed closely by the amounts of protein and fat. Most breeders recommend a maximum of 26% protein and others like to see the pup switched to an adult formula by the age of 6 months. Diet may be the single most important aspect of puppy development. Listen carefully to your breeder's recommendations, they usually know what suits their lines best and have a common goal in desiring to raise the healthiest puppies possible.
As Always NuVet offers a money-back guarantee if any customer is not happy with the results received from using NuVet Plus or NuJoint Plus.
Flint River Ranch products are... Click here to visit the site
A Great Benefit of this food is it is baked fresh and delivered to your door at no additional cost !!
You can place your orders online by clicking above or call
NuVet 1-800-474-7044 be sure to give them the breeder code # 44198.
Flint River Ranch 1-800-354-6858 Be sure to give them # 123120
Rate your Dog food
Do you know what’s in your dog’s food?
Take the test below and see the score. This is for educational purposes only.
Start with a grade of 100 points
1) For every listing of "by-product" , subtract 10 points
2) For every non-specific animal source ("meat" or "poultry", meat, meal or fat) reference, subtract 10 points
3) If the food contains BHA, BHT, or ethoxyquin, subtract 10 points
4) For every grain "mill run" or non-specific grain source subtract 5
5) If the same grain ingredient is used 2 or more times in the first
ingredients (i.e. "ground brown rice", "brewer's rice", "rice flour" are all
the same grain), subtract 5 points
6) If the protein sources are not meat meal and there are less than 2 meats
in the top 3 ingredients, subtract 3 points
7) If it contains any artificial colorants, subtract 3 points
8 ) If it contains ground corn or whole grain corn, subtract 3 points
9) If corn is listed in the top 5 ingredients, subtract 2 more points
10) If the food contains any animal fat other than fish oil, subtract 2 points
11) If lamb is the only animal protein source (unless your dog is allergic
to other protein sources), subtract 2 points
12) If it contains soy or soybeans, subtract 2 points
13) If it contains wheat (unless you know that your dog isn't allergic to wheat), subtract 2 points
14) If it contains beef (unless you know that your dog isn't allergic to beef), subtract 1 point
15) If it contains salt, subtract 1 point
1) If any of the meat sources are organic, add 5 points
2) If the food is endorsed by any major breed group or nutritionist, add 5 points
3) If the food is baked not extruded, add 5 points
4) If the food contains probiotics, add 3 points
5) If the food contains fruit, add 3 points
6) If the food contains vegetables (NOT corn or other grains), add 3 points
7) If the animal sources are hormone-free and antibiotic-free, add 2 points
8) If the food contains barley, add 2 points
9) If the food contains flax seed oil (not just the seeds), add 2 points
10) If the food contains oats or oatmeal, add 1 point
11) If the food contains sunflower oil, add 1 point
12) For every different specific animal protein source (other than the first one; count "chicken" and "chicken meal" as only one protein source, but "chicken" and "fish" as 2 different sources), add 1 point
13) If it contains glucosamine and chondroitin, add 1 point
14) If the vegetables have been tested for pesticides and are
pesticide-free, add 1 point
Following are some foods that have already been scored
Authority Harvest Baked /
Copywrite Worldwide Cane Corsos 2009
All rights reserved. No photo from this website may be used without prior authorization
Cane Corso, Cane Corsos, Italian Mastiff, Cane Corso Italian Mastiff, Cane Corso Puppies, Italian Mastiff puppies, Cane Corso Michigan